Accessibility statement for www.lifelongfp.co.uk
This website is run by LIfelong Financial Planning Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- you cannot skip to the main content from the header when using a screen reader
- it may be difficult for screen readers to describe symbols in the dock bar menu at the top of the page
- some of the icons used in the website are also links. In most cases where this occurs, adjacent links are also supplied.
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
call 01670 789 222
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 5 working days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘contact us’ page, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: email@example.com.